LUXURY FAMILY ADVENTURES
Swords Travel are excited to announce a collaboration with Audley Travel on a series of incredible luxury family adventures. We are firm believers that your family holidays can be just as adventurous as your holidays pre-children. They just need a bit of adapting.
All of our luxury family adventures are completely bespoke and we design them around your interests and preferred style of travel. We have designed six tours to give you an idea of what’s possible when you travel with us. Use these simply as inspiration before discussing your ideas with our team of experts.
We have chosen Audley Travel as our partner for these luxury family adventures because the combined knowledge of the Swords Travel team together with Audley’s fantastic relationship with all of their hotels and travel partners is the perfect match.
Why Swords Travel Love Audley Travel
Luxury Family Adventures
We know that when it comes to planning a family adventure, all the little details matter. From flights at sociable times and the shortest journey, through to spacious accommodation at family friendly hotels. We will help you to create a holiday with memories to last a lifetime, but at a pace to suit your family.
Our luxury family adventures stay longer in each destination to allow you to relax and enjoy it. They include family friendly transfers between destinations, to make the journey both comfortable and fun! And if you’re travelling with little ones we never include too much in one day, to ensure that everyone has the best time.
Thailand Family Adventure
- Explore Bangkok by Skytrain and traditional tuk-tuk
- Encounter elephands and stay in a unique floating hotel on the River Kwai
- Meet a local Thai family and take part if a Pad Thai Cooking content
- Relax on one of Thailand’s beaches
15 days from £3,610 per person
Italian Family Adventure
- Learn to make pasta from scratch with a local chef in Florence
- Create your own Venetian mask with a master mask maker in Venice
- Cruise on the back of a vintage Vespa to discover the secrets of Rome
- Uncover the history of Ancient Rome on a private tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Visit the Sistene Chapel of a private tour of the Vatican
- See Michelangelo’s ‘David’ in Florence
Botswana Family Safari Adventure
- Game drives in the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park
- Mokoro excursions in the Okavango Delta
- Private family camping in the Shinde Concession
- Boat trips on the Chobe River
10 days from £7,185 per person
Australia Family Adventure
- Visit the scenic Blue Mountains and keep your eyes peeled for kangaroos
- 4×4 excursion to Rainbow Beach
- Take a reef trip on the Great Barrier Reef
- Stay in some lovely two bedroom apartments suitable for the family
17 days from £5,245 per person
Japan Family Adventure
- See the ‘cooler’ side of Tokyo on a number of private tours in the city
- Grab a kayak and circle Japan’s most famous gate at Itsukushima Shrine
- Learn to write Japanese characters using brush and ‘washi’ paper
- Enjoy a private Taiko drumming lesson in Kyoto and practising how to become a ‘ninja’
- Stay in your own ‘townhouse’ in Kyoto with a visit later to see the ‘geisha’ in Gion
16 days from £4,915 per person
Costa Rica Family Adventure
- Explore the canal networks of Tortuguero National Park
- See a huge array of wildlife from tiny frogs to sloths and tropical birds
- Trek in the shadow of the Arenal Volcano
- Relax on the beach, or take a surf lesson instead
- Zip-line through the cloudforest and relax in a natural hot spring
11 days from £3,805 per person
If you would like to speak to one of our experts and find out more about any of the Swords Travel & Audley Travel itineraries click on the enquiry button below.